Firefox question

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
I need to make the print larger while using Firefox. I went to the options menu and changed the font size. I works on some web pages but not others. Is this a Firefox problem or something else?

Bozo :mrgrn:

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Er, which pages isn't it working on? I went from 16 to 20 point proportional font and 13 to 15 point monospace, and everything is bigger now.

Is there a particular page that didn't change?

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
Actually, it seems that Storage Forum is the site that doesn't change. I just started using Firefox and haven't been to too many site. I'll keep checking.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
I still seem to be having some problems. The home page of Storage Forum (news blurbs) is so small I can't read it with my glasses on. When I increase the text size (crtl +) the home page stays the same but the forum replies get larger. Then going to another site, it looks like my screen resolution is 680X400. Strange.

Firefox is a beta release, right?

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
Bozo said:
I still seem to be having some problems. The home page of Storage Forum (news blurbs) is so small I can't read it with my glasses on. When I increase the text size (crtl +) the home page stays the same but the forum replies get larger. Then going to another site, it looks like my screen resolution is 680X400. Strange.

Firefox is a beta release, right?

it works fine for me in moz... i would think it should work the same in the latest firefox...

Piyono

Storage is cool
Unlike the arbitrary sizes defined in HTML, which browsers can manipulate, CSS allows the web designer to specify (in points or pixels) absolute font sizes, over which your browser has no control.

Could be this page uses CSS to define its text sizes.

Piyono

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
The XP install that I had Firefox on was whittled down to half its size using XPLite. A lot of extra fonts were removed.
I've since installed Firefox on Sever 2003 (V 0.8) and everything is working fine.