Flash player stopped working for no apparent reason.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I can no longer play any flash video on my main Windows 7 box. It worked yesterday. It no longer does today. I have not upgraded the version of the player. The computer did not stopped (no shutdown ; it's running the F@h client 24x7), no updates to Windows were installed, I did no update Firefox, Chrome, Opera and the mockery that IE is. I tried to uninstall the flash player with Adobe's uninstaller and then to re-install the latest version without success. The graphic card driver (8500GT) also did not changed. I don't see any explanation ; it just no longer work. I don't receive any error message. The videos simply don't play.

I know Merc will pop up just to post that my computer has decided to do me a service by breaker the flash player, but it's often useful to be able to watch some news video and listen music on Youtube when I'm bored.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Your computer got a vacation, and now it has to go back to work. Sucky, sucky work that Adobe makes it do. More sucking than a republican in an airport bathroom.

Have I said lately how much I hate flash?
Because I hate flash.