Galaticy S5

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
My Galactic S2 is getting old and the display is having some streakers. Is argon

Handruin

Administrator
What made you choose the S5 over say the HTC One M8? I've been really considering the HTC One M8 but now I'm thinking the Nexus 5 might be the better option for the money. I guess the deal for getting it free with contract is hard to pass up.

ddrueding

Fixture
It was pretty much the money. I'd decided that the larger screen of the Note3 would be better for my use in the car, but got the call that I could have an S5 for free if I said yes right now. So I did. I hadn't been comparing the S5 to anything, so I don't have any arguments for or against it. I haven't done any research at all. I suspect that any of the current phones can do all the things I want them to do fairly well.

LunarMist

I will pay 650 or something, so let us know what you think.

ddrueding

Fixture
Nope. I didn't pay this much money for a thin and lightweight object to make it thick and heavy. I'll just take my chances and replace as needed.

LunarMist

Is the Galactic working well? Is it a good time to enlist? My previous phone expired over 6 months ago.

ddrueding

Fixture
I'm quite happy with it. The screen size/resolution is nice for me. Battery life hasn't been an issue. The water resistance has already come in handy a couple times.