Google Toolbar with BUilt in Pop-Up Blocking

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
A web log

Possibly also the dumbest word in the english language.

Bloggers hold immense power on google, in part because google owns one of the biggest blogging sites (google has a high pagerank in and of itself, so sites attached to google get rated highly).

What we're bascially talking about is web diaries. Some are quite interesting - I really enjoyed this one. Please note before visiting that it's adult subject matter although nothing bad in and of itself.

Most blogs look a lot more like these, which explains their fundamental lameness.

Here at SF, Tannin/Tea and myself occasionally make "blog-like" posts about our personal lives, something that most of the other members here don't do very often.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
Mercutio said:
A web log

Possibly also the dumbest word in the english language.

Bloggers hold immense power on google, in part because google owns one of the biggest blogging sites (google has a high pagerank in and of itself, so sites attached to google get rated highly).

What we're bascially talking about is web diaries. Some are quite interesting - I really enjoyed this one. Please note before visiting that it's adult subject matter although nothing bad in and of itself.

Most blogs look a lot more like these, which explains their fundamental lameness.

Here at SF, Tannin/Tea and myself occasionally make "blog-like" posts about our personal lives, something that most of the other members here don't do very often.

That was nice reading material. I wish I could write something as interesting as that woman. Maybe I haven't had the life experience. I really envy you Merc.