Happy Holidays (2018)

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
Just like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy a safe and pleasant holiday period.

For all others who also celebrate other events at this time I also wish a:

• Happy Hanukkah
  • Io, Saturnalia!
  • Happy and Joyful Kwanzaa
  • Happy Constitution Day
  • Joyful Feast of Winter Veil
  • Happy Malkh-Festival
  • Happy Festuvus
  • A peaceful Anastasia of Sirmium feast day
  • And reasons greeting for those that celebrate Newtonmas

PS. Apologies if I missed a holiday you celebrate.

snowhiker

Storage Freak Apprentice
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

I already ate TOO much at Niece's Christmas Eve party. And I'll probably eat TOO much as sisters Christmas Day party.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
We weren't going to bother with Xmas lights this year because most of our neighbors are either away or may as well be. But then new neighbors moved in and made a valiant attempt with some lights, so on Christmas Eve my daughter and I raced out and decorated the front fence, set off with a 6' blown Santa. The neighbor's little kids thought it was very cool.

Merry Christmas!

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Xmas was good and nobody in the hospital, etc.
Some induan food got my intestines by mid-day though there was American food in the evening.
I actually ate a good portion of dead turkey for the first time in... I can't remember.

Handruin

Administrator
Happy holidays. I went to see Aquaman in the theater and I'd give it a pretty low rating. The movie felt too long and I really didn't care about any of the characters due to very thin background and character development. The CGI was great and it felt like I was watching a video game.

Will Rickards

Storage Is My Life
Website
willrickards.net
Happy Holidays and New Year!

I thought Aquaman was awesome. I mean Nicole Kidman's performance was a bit too much fish out of water for me, pun not intended. And I can see what you're saying with Aquaman not really earning the hero/king title via character development, though he's an already established hero on land. But it was a fun visual world that you can get lost in. My brother thought some of the dialogue needed work.

LunarMist

Yeah, like Russian Christmas, New Year, and Easter. I had to keep track of both dates.
It seemed goofy to me in the 70s that the various regions could get their dates synchronized since 1582, but they still have not done so.

LunarMist

So it's true, Aquaman does suck...

The lowest common denominator films like that are very profitable and will continue to numb the minds.
They are mostly for export and popular in Asian markets. Only 25-30% of the BO is in the US for those types nowadays.