Hi all "its.fubar"announcing his arrival

brown

What is this storage?
how are all my old classmates and have you miss me he he
I have miss you as much as you have miss me?,but as you'll know in today's depression one is extremely fortunate to have a job,but now I have a little time over , and we'll be able to enjoy your company as much as you will enjoy mine he he
you know me as John brown Today by tomorrow I have not decided what my name will be but you can be certain of one thing my sign of NAME will be the same "ITS.FUBAR"

until we meet again
its.fubar

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Unlike Storagereview, this site has established practices and guidelines for moderation, and a number of persons with moderation authority.
If you choose to behave in the same manner as its fubar, Vagpaare or Monica Lewinski from the SR forums, your posts will be heavily edited and you will swiftly be banned from this site.

I strongly urge you to read and obey the Storageforum rules of conduct.

If you can contribute in the same positive manner as the other members of our site, welcome.

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
That's not the same person. The writing style is different.

Hopefully, the implied threat of moderation/banishment is enough to keep things straight here.

it's-fubar

What is this storage?
Is thees zee vreeting style-a yuoo remember? I'm gled I gut thees user neme-a beffure-a zee Iooru-Trull cuoold get it. Um de hur de hur de hur. Hee-a....

Handruin

Administrator
Groltz said:
That's not the same person. The writing style is different.

Hopefully, the implied threat of moderation/banishment is enough to keep things straight here.

Even if it doesn't, it will give us something to do. :rambo:

its.fubar

Learning Storage Performance
it's-fubar said:
Is thees zee vreeting style-a yuoo remember? I'm gled I gut thees user neme-a beffure-a zee Iooru-Trull cuoold get it. Um de hur de hur de hur. Hee-a....

I say old Man it is Drastically Bad Form To steal somebody else's handle on the net, but as you can see everything is not lost, and the real "ITs.FUBAR" is shining through. Hee-a........