how mercutio has changed my movie viewing experience

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
there i was last night, with my lovely wife, just sitting down to relax after settling baby Seth for the night and Kirsty puts on a dvd called 'rat race' ... starring wayne knight. funnily enough, everytime i saw wayne i was actually imagining the image of merc that i have in my head and expecting wayne's character to impart some sort of sound technical advice onto someone else. it certainly gave the movie a different slant.

i know it's not really of interest but i thought i'd share it anyway :wink: hello merc.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
This is the sound of me going "Huh?" Can't say I've seen that one. Or heard of it.

But I guess I can imagine.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Jake the Dog said:
there i was last night, with my lovely wife, just sitting down to relax after settling baby Seth for the night and Kirsty puts on a dvd called 'rat race' ... starring wayne knight. funnily enough, everytime i saw wayne i was actually imagining the image of merc that i have in my head and expecting wayne's character to impart some sort of sound technical advice onto someone else. it certainly gave the movie a different slant.

i know it's not really of interest but i thought i'd share it anyway :wink: hello merc.

Looking at your title...I soooo thought you were going to say something totally different. :)