I have arrived.

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
OK, no applause. Oh please stop, you're embarassing me. :blush:

What is happening? The latest information I have is what is on the SR front page. I am not in any email loop.

Handruin

Administrator
Cliptin said:
OK, no applause. Oh please stop, you're embarassing me. :blush:

What is happening? The latest information I have is what is on the SR front page. I am not in any email loop.

:D

Howdy Cliptin glad you could stop by! You know about as much as the rest...on the 28th I think we'll all know!

-Doug

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
We are simply preparing a replacement forum, in case of the worst and hoping for the best. This will be a place that the SR regulars can continue communicating, without interruption, with their community of online friends.

At this point, what happens at SR is in Eugene and Davin's hands. SR may close at the end of the month, or it may not; Just like you we don't know and because we don't know we have created this forum. Proactivity is an important tool to decrease the fear of the unknown.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Long story short: This site came as a result of some correspondence that passed between a number of SR regulars - basically a continuation of the "The Proposal" thread and the later parts of "Horrified" on SR. Eventually Davin and Eugene were brought in for comment. Eugene made the offer to let certain people in on what's going on with their end of things. Hence the confidentiality agreement. I don't think I can say more than that.
Handruin stepped up to provide us with a better place to discuss continuing SR, and it's turned into this.

At the moment there is some debate about letting everyone know Handruin's site is available for SR. Inviting in a few new people is better than doing nothing until the last minute. Consider the part "slow integration" and part beta test.

Hopefully Handruin or Tannin will step in for a better explanation.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Hi Cliptin!

Great to have you here.

Yup, there is a fair bit of stuff you deserve to be filled in on. I'll get busy on it and post a sort of summary and introduction thing ASAP.

Meanwhile, hang out, smell the flowers, sing out with any ideas you have, and enjoy.

Tony

Stereodude

Not really a
CougTek said:
Unfortunately, we can't tell you, it's part of the agreement ;-)
Well isn't that just convienent for you. :D That whole catch-22 thing is working out for you.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Not really a
Tannin said:
Guess you already did, Stereodude, but just in case you haven't seen it yet, you'll find it outlined briefly in the FAQ thread.
No I saw it I was just interjecting some of that "Stereodude" brand humor into the thread.

Stereodude