i need help ! anyone know spannish storage product?

simon0697

What is this storage?
could you give me a spannish storage product information! (tape library,disk array)! thanks a lot!

simon0697

What is this storage?
simon0697 said:
could you give me a spannish storage product information! (tape library,disk array)! thanks a lot!
sorry! type error , spanish storage product

simon0697

What is this storage?
i am sorry my question is unclear. i am find the storage product . i am not in spanish.but my customer company from spanish.so ,i need the storage product made in spanish. i knew the EMC , HDS,IBM. but it's not what i want.thanks !

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Do you need the products to be made in Spain, Mexico or some other spannish speaking country? or, do you simply need the manuals to be written in spanish with a spanish speaking customer support? Then there is the question of what specific products are you asking about -- Hard Drives, tape drives raid arrays?

simon0697

What is this storage?
P5-133XL said:
Do you need the products to be made in Spain, Mexico or some other spannish speaking country? or, do you simply need the manuals to be written in spanish with a spanish speaking customer support? Then there is the question of what specific products are you asking about -- Hard Drives, tape drives raid arrays?

thanks a lot!
i need a product is made in spanish. just made in spanish ,you mention that manual's language is not important. english is ok.my customer speaking english but they are the spanish company .on the other hand ,tape library and raid arrays are my requires! about 30T capacity disk array and 50T capacity tape library.thank you again.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
The problem here is that spanish isn't a country it is a language. You need to specificy the country.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Well, the Spanish are also a people.

Generally speaking, drives aren't localised.

simon0697

What is this storage?
P5-133XL said:
The problem here is that spanish isn't a country it is a language. You need to specificy the country.
sorry , my fault, the storage product is made in spain.