Internet Platforms

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I have successfully hosted several websites off of my own server until my recent woes with my ISP. Since then, and through the reference of others, I've picked pair.com to host me sites. However, my personal site would never work properly - images wouldn't download, or certain pages wouldn't load. After getting some technical assistance, I was helped to understand the case sensitivity of UNIX. Alas, my personal site will once again be available (as if any of you care).

BR

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Yeah, it's done. If you so desire:

http://www.mittelsmann.net

BR

PS: If you are wondering, mittelsmann is german for mediator, and since most of my older-generation relatives are not very computer or internet savvy, I've placed some of their favorite websites on mine, so in a sense, my site acts as a mediator for them and the sites they "can never" find.

Although, I must admit, the beverages section was uploaded as a results of the Bartender's pleadings.

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
Guten tag Buck!

I'm quite glad that you didn't have storageforum as a link under your computer section. I hope I don't sound too "elitist" (or plain stupid), but I'm glad I can count on this small forum to have a very high standard of quality and people. (No, I don't count myself to be part of the "professional" group here....;) ). No "kids" or trolls here, GOOD!

I don't know how all you others think about this, this is just my personal opinion...

Other than that, your site made me thirsty....:)