Is this the way It should Be

its.fubar

Learning Storage Performance
Is this the way It should Be

Since that president who went by the name of Nixon decided the world needed to Change the way they did business back in 1971 When they Went from What a country Had in Gold reserves to have a Free market system totally dependent on Stocks and shares, We do not need to discuss the person Nixon or his Criminal activities but what we do need to discuss is the ramifications of his decision to change the way we do business.

In my opinion this has a direct bearing on and how Enron, WorldCom, and many other Companies have these problems today not forgetting the total disrespect, indifference, greed these CEOs are showing today with their out of all proportional salary settlements, considered this Half the world Does not have enough food On the table each day while these people demand and get this outrageous Salaries settlements Even in the country this all started in there is a high percentage of People in this predicament, Unemployed, Homeless, or Working for Minimum Wage not forgetting on the whole these people do not have any form of Health coverage.

So you might say that person back in 1971 who started all this show his true Criminal and callous attitude Not only to his fellow countryman but the rest of the world also a true republican, Time will also be the defining factor on whether the present person residing in that house on Pennsylvania Avenue 1600 We’ll also be defined as a Criminal also I believe he will be I think they will remember him most for his Spending the most for the few While the majority go hungry.

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Hey its.fubar! Do us a favor and take the aluminum foil off your head before you post.

its.fubar

timwhit said:
Are you saying that you back the gold standard? You must be absolutely nuts.

So are you suggesting that what we have to day is better where it is very easy for criminals to cause so much damage for their own greed. I wonder who is nuts.

its.fubar

flagreen said:
Hey its.fubar! Do us a favor and take the aluminum foil off your head before you post.

Hey flagreen! I would rather have gold than aluminum at least I can take gold to the bank but I suppose you're aluminum thinking is something that you don't worry about when you post.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
its.fubar said:
timwhit said:

So are you suggesting that what we have to day is better where it is very easy for criminals to cause so much damage for their own greed. I wonder who is nuts.

Are you suggesting that what we have today is worse where it is very easy to transport capital and gold poor countries can compete on the open market.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
I think that he's suggesting that we go back to using shells for money. It's easy to create wealth, and it doesn't take money to make it.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
flagreen said:

Either that or put enough on so that the foil
1. Covers your face
2. Is airtight
3. And takes at least five minutes to remove.

its.fubar

Howell said:
its.fubar said:
timwhit said:

Are you suggesting that what we have today is worse where it is very easy to transport capital and gold poor countries can compete on the open market.

We'll look around are you getting richer today is your health care better to day. It is not the point of transporting capital around the point is how easy you make capital to be misused.

its.fubar

Mercutio said:
flagreen said:

Either that or put enough on so that the foil
1. Covers your face
2. Is airtight
3. And takes at least five minutes to remove.

I did not expect you to behave like a ostrich to hiding his head in the sand also.

Eron: How many thousands lost everything I suppose they had their faces covered also.
Worldcom: I suppose they also were airtight.
Ericsson: it was 50 years in building but five minutes for some stockholders' to decide 50 000 jobs were of no consequence so long they made a profit.

its.fubar

sechs said:
I think that he's suggesting that we go back to using shells for money. It's easy to create wealth, and it doesn't take money to make it.

Are you suggesting that the Rockefeller was using shells for money.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Are you suggesting that Rockefeller is not a senator from West Virginia?

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
its.fubar said:
We'll look around are you getting richer today is your health care better to day. It is not the point of transporting capital around the point is how easy you make capital to be misused.

Are you suggesting paying for health care in gold?

its.fubar

sechs said:

It depends on which Rockefeller you are asking about there was a number of them but I suppose you mean the one that was born with a golden spoon in his mouth I was thinking more of the one that produce the golden spoon.

its.fubar

Howell said:
its.fubar said:

Are you suggesting paying for health care in gold?

you will probably have more chance of paying for your health care with gold because it doesn't depreciate and disappear as quick as stocks and shares like that wise old man once said it is better to have something of substance in your hands than a dream of wealth that doesn't materialize.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
its.fubar said:
sechs said:

It depends on which Rockefeller you are asking about there was a number of them but I suppose you mean the one that was born with a golden spoon in his mouth I was thinking more of the one that produce the golden spoon.

The former Vice President?

its.fubar

sechs said:
its.fubar said:
sechs said:

The former Vice President?

Was that his name how interesting do you think he will be reelected this time when the democrats win.

its.fubar

sechs said:
I don't think that the senator is up for relection this cycle.

why do you think he is not up reelection or maybe has he found something better to do with his time .