iTunes song downloads

Handruin

Administrator
I have a bunch of iTunes code for a single song download if anyone wants one.

I don't want to install their software, so someone else here can benifit from it if they want.

1.) 7SF3PKVGBT

If you use it, please let others know. I'll have more to give away.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I used it. Thanks Handruin. I have iTunes installed, but I didn't have the store setup. They made me give a credit card just so I could get the free song.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Has or does anyone here actually use iTunes? I installed it once to look at the classical selection and I thought at the time that it was piss-poor.

What do you get out of itms that you don't out of a real, actual CD that's yours to keep forever?

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Mercutio said:
Has or does anyone here actually use iTunes? I installed it once to look at the classical selection and I thought at the time that it was piss-poor.

What do you get out of itms that you don't out of a real, actual CD that's yours to keep forever?

I bought an iPod mini last week, so I have been using iTunes to get my music on to the iPod. It is very user friendly, but it is slow (A64 3000 1GB RAM). It uses a lot of memory and a lot of processor cycles.

The free song from Handruin's code is in m4p format. I'm guessing that it will not work on anything other than iTunes or an iPod. I don't think I would ever actually pay for a song from iTunes. DRM really isn't my thing.

I don't really buy CDs anymore, they take up too much room and I would just have to rip them to my computer anyways. I still have a 300 disc changer, but it is pretty much full and it isn't very portable.