LiamC's Site

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
LiamC's PC Oracle site was mentioned by Paul Hales at the Inquirer here.

In Paul's "Daily Wibble", he states: "PC Oracle, LiamC fiddles about with some hard drives, assessing the relative merits of Western Digital's BB series (7200 rpm, 2MB buffer, 20GB per platter) Maxtor's D740X (7200 rpm, 2MB buffer, 40GB per platter) and WD's JB series (7200 rpm, 8MB buffer, 40GB per platter) over here."

Handruin

Administrator
Buck said:
LiamC's PC Oracle site was mentioned by Paul Hales at the Inquirer here.

In Paul's "Daily Wibble", he states: "PC Oracle, LiamC fiddles about with some hard drives, assessing the relative merits of Western Digital's BB series (7200 rpm, 2MB buffer, 20GB per platter) Maxtor's D740X (7200 rpm, 2MB buffer, 40GB per platter) and WD's JB series (7200 rpm, 8MB buffer, 40GB per platter) over here."

Nice plug for LiamC, congrats! :beer:

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
Woohoo! At least I haven't been /.ed My ISP says I'm only allowed 200MB of traffic per month :)

Handruin

Administrator
LiamC said:
Woohoo! At least I haven't been /.ed My ISP says I'm only allowed 200MB of traffic per month :)

I was wondering about that. Your ISP would have one hell of a rude awakening if 1 million people came to your site. :mrgrn:

LiamC

Storage Is My Life
:mrgrn: Telstra would have fits!

Yeah, but all I did was update that article I asked for some feedback on and post on my main page and everybody here has seen it so...

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I was wondering how the INQ found your article too. Maybe Redhill should switch to reviews so they get more exposure? :)

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Not a chance. I'm sticking to the history because (a) it holds more interest for me, (b) it saves a lot of fiddling about with benchmarking and stuff, and (c) at least you can write something and just leave it in place, instead of having to come back and update the damn thing every three weeks! :)