Motherboard Monitor Monitors HDD Temps

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

Seems to work for my X15 but not my 'Cuda ATA4.

Changes from MBM 5.1.9.1 to 5.2.0.0:

new version of the mbmio.sys included

Full support for the ASB100 (including cpu diode readout for the A7V333)

W83L785R support

IDE HDD temp support (see below)

SCSI HDD temp support (see below)

Dashboard Transparency

ITE/SIS sensorchip fans back after suspend to ram

High/Low collors Correct (I hope)

Dashboard ini file write problem fixed

2 new subvoltage for the W83627HF

special note about the HDD temps, it either works or it does not, they can be turned on via the basic tab [scroll all the way down]. READ THE HELP FILE !!!

I am not gonne answer mails that go "my HDD does not show"... as I said above, it either works or it does not, simple as that.

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
This was in the help files:
Scan for IDE harddrives with temp sensor

[warning] although I feel the code is as good as I can get it, some users have found issues with enabling this, from a simple 'drives no longer go in standby' to 'error logs in the win2000 system logs about the drives' so if you use this be careful. [ any programer reading this who knows a lot about smart feel free to contact me :) ]

When you enable this option MBM needs to be restarted and will look for IDE drives that have (via S.M.A.R.T) a temp sensors, not all smart drives have a temp sensor. Currently the MBM code does not work on RAID configurations

WIN2000/XP: nothing needs to be done to enable this feature on your OS

WIN9X/ME: it might be needed to copy/move the file smartvsd.vxd from your windows\system to your \windows\system\iosubsys and reboot

I have had MBM installed for a long time and wasn't even aware it could read HD temps. (Until now)

It was able to read the temp off my Atlas 10K III

dashboard.gif