Mute Bluetooths

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I need a new Bluetooth with a mute for use in autos when I'm on a teleconference. The one I bought has a good/loud speaker, but unfortunately has no mute button. :( It transmits uncontrollably when the background noise is loud, such as on the interstate with the big rigs around, etc. :mad:

LunarMist

Yes, but the phone only has the touch screen, so there is nothing to do without first pressing the power button and then unlocking the display password. That requires handling it with both hands. :(

ddrueding

Fixture
It will still be awkward, but you really need to get some kind of dash/console mount for the phone. That made using it on the road so much easier.

LunarMist

It will still be awkward, but you really need to get some kind of dash/console mount for the phone. That made using it on the road so much easier.

The speakerphone in the Galactic II is too weak for the roads. I don't want anything too large, just something that is loud/clear, battery powered, and USB rechargeable. My carryon for the Embraer and CRJ flights is limited, so I'm not too keen on carrying around some kind of mounting bracket.