New default theme

Handruin

Administrator
A new theme by Daz. This theme should be slightly faster for those on dialup. Many of the small images have been replaced with text links.

If you don't like this theme, the others are still available in your profile section.

Let me know what you think.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I like the new default theme a whole lot more than the old white one.

I think I will keep using BlackSoul though.

Handruin

Administrator
The more I look at the new default theme (named fisubtext), the more it grows on me. It's nice to see color for a change.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I looked at those, but I don't really like the contrast of colors. Plus, I'm pretty used to BlackSoul now. So, I think I will keep on using it. Thanks though.

BTW Handruin, did you check out the latest version of my SlideShow program? I really appreciate your feedback and bug alerts that you've given me.

Handruin

Administrator
I haven't installed the latest version yet, I'll run through it tomorrow and let you know if I find anything.

How much feedback are you looking for in the slideshow. I remember originally you wanted a simple slide show and then we all started pouring on ideas. Do you want new ideas, or will it be taking the program to a realm you care not to visit?

Handruin

Administrator
I posted that message in your slideshow thread to keep track of it.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Handruin said:
I haven't installed the latest version yet, I'll run through it tomorrow and let you know if I find anything.

How much feedback are you looking for in the slideshow. I remember originally you wanted a simple slide show and then we all started pouring on ideas. Do you want new ideas, or will it be taking the program to a realm you care not to visit?

I just put up a new version about 5 minutes ago, so make sure you have the latest one.

It's not the most simple program anymore, but I am having fun doing it. It is also a learning experience for me. I'm at loss for any new features right now, so if you have ideas I'd be glad to hear them. If they are beyond me then obviously I won't be able to integrate them.

I originally started writing this program to replace a shareware version that I had been using; but when people started giving me ideas for new features I was having so much fun with it that I don't want to call it finished.