New Version of Trillian is Available

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
http://66.216.70.167/trillian/index.html

trillian.jpg

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Connect to ICQ®, AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger and IRC in a single, sleek and slim interface.

Trillian .74 is completely free, with no use limits, no spyware and no ads. 5 Million downloads can't be wrong!

There is a pay (Pro) version too but the free version works just great.

C

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Oook, oook.

Stupid. I knew that. I was thinking of some kind of box thingie, I presume it has a hard drive in it, that you use for .... Can't remember. James has one, or was thinking about buying one. Or something.

Tannin is still sick with the 'flu today, he's been at home in bed for five days running and last night I got tired of seeing him make such stupid hashes of his posts and banned him from the computer. For his own good, of course. Just till he is rational again. Well, more-or-less rational. You know Tannin.

But it's a very nasty 'flu we have and even my jungle-sharpened wits are a bit below par. If I start to feel any stupider, I'll be down to human intelligence levels.

Sigh.

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
The software is pretty nice and certainly worth the download if you use any of the "popular" versions. It is worth dropping ICQ®, AIM®, MSN® Messenger, Yahoo!® Messenger and IRC for this software. It is kind of like dropping Windows for an Operating System more worthy of your use.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
The beauty of Trillian is that if your chat partner also has it, you can chat via an encrypted channel. Whether the ICQ protocol is safe per se, I'm not sure. If you have very sensitive info, I wouldn't store it on the same computer/network as one on which you have chat software.