NEWS

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I submitted some News on the afternoon (Pacific Time) of Wednesday the 26th regarding another new virus, but I haven't seen it posted. Yet, the other bit of news from that day regarding Cornice was posted. What gives?

Handruin

Administrator
Sorry about that Buck, it wasn't anything personal. I've been on a crazy schedule for the past couple weeks. Coug posted the other news item, so I don't think it was intentional to miss yours. I'll try to be better about posting the news.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I've been plaggued with four consecutive electricity shortages from Wednesday night to yesterday and since Thursday, I've decided not to reboot my computers until I can get a reliable current supply again.

Hydro-Q. is supposedly doing maintenance on the network in my neighborhood, but they've been doing it for one month, shutting the supply once or twice a week and therefore, shutting down all my systems as well. That's also the reason of my low F@H stats these days.

Sorry for the delays in the news, but I'm kinda sick to constantly have to reboot a bunch of boxes that are supposed to be running 24x7.