No full scale AT-AT because of Lucasfilm copyrights.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Source

According to the Christian Science Monitor, the patriotic "AT-AT for America" group set out to raise money to create a full-size version of the giant robotic walkers as seen in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, but ran into trouble because "Lucasfilm's lawyers aren't crazy about the idea."
IMO, they should build it anyway and blow up Lucasfilm's headquarters with it afterward.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
The Christian Scientologies are into the Star Wars movies? I'd think they would run into difficulties operating heavy military equipment on the public roadways.

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Lunar, you might want to be a bit more careful with your manglish. Most people and organizations would not want to be associated with Hubbard's creation.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
The secret police can come and interogate me if they want to. They'll see I have nothing here to build a full scale AT-AT. Even if I melt all the old enclosures I have, I wouldn't have enough metal to assemble a toe of the AT-AT.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Lunar, you might want to be a bit more careful with your manglish. Most people and organizations would not want to be associated with Hubbard's creation.

I agree. It looks like a bad design. Being quite top heavy it should be vulnerable to attacks on the legs and forces that could simply topple it over sideways.