Ofoto.com

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Has anyone used Ofoto.com before? Or other online digital image production companies? Do they do a good job? Are they competitive with other companies?

They are doing a sale right now for 29 cents a print for 4x6 which seems like a pretty good deal. Since I am getting about 150 pictures developed a small difference in price can make a somewhat significant impact on the final price I will be paying.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
ofoto does really nice work. One of my coworkers chases photo-printing deals constantly. I'll drop her an email and get opinions on some of the others.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Mercutio said:
ofoto does really nice work. One of my coworkers chases photo-printing deals constantly. I'll drop her an email and get opinions on some of the others.

Cool, thanks Merc.

Has anyone else around here used ofoto before?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
My coworker says that DotPhoto and Shutterfly are also both very good. $.29 is the standard price, but all three run specials from time to time. She said she normally uses dotphoto because she usually gets the pictures a little faster.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Well, I ordered from ofoto at the price of $0.29 per print, with free shipping, and then I added in a 20% off coupon I found online. So I think I ended up with a pretty good deal, $33.17 for 143 4x6 prints. I'll let you guys know how they turned out, if anyone cares.

Adcadet

Storage Freak
my wife has used Club photo, ofoto, and Shutterfly. This is a summary of her experiences:

Club photo is her favorite because of the shared albums that others can see. She's had good experence with all of them. Club photo may be the only place that gives matte copies, which is what my wife prefers.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
I don't really like matte. My friend had a bunch of pictures done at walmart in matte and I didn't like how they looked. Also, ofoto has online photo galleries that you can share with others as well. It might be a new feature...

mubs

Storage? I am Storage!
From Ben's Bargains: 20% off digital photo prints at Ofoto.com

Get 20% off your purchase with code SUMMER20, expiring 9/30. Their 4x6" prints are currently on sale for $0.29, or $0.23 each after coupon. Free shipping on your first order.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
mubs said:
From Ben's Bargains: 20% off digital photo prints at Ofoto.com

Get 20% off your purchase with code SUMMER20, expiring 9/30. Their 4x6" prints are currently on sale for $0.29, or $0.23 each after coupon. Free shipping on your first order.

Yep that's the coupon I used.