Old specialized ISA boards - Giveaway

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
I'm cleaning out my office and have the following ISA (and one VESA) boards that I can't forsee ever using. Anyone want them (You pay shipping)? Anything not claimed within a week will be thrown away.

Tall tree JRam-3 Parallel LIM EMS With 1 meg ram, Manuel and DOS drivers

Multi-Tech 224PC-EC 2400 Baud internal modem

Fast-card IV Multi-I/O + EMS with daughterboard

Generic Floppy/printer

Stac Electronics disk compression board + DOS drivers

Orchid Technology Ramquest EMS + manuel and drivers

Generic Multi-I/O no manuel

Central point copy-2-PC anti-copy protection floppy controller (Low density floppies only)

VESA generic multi-I/O no manuel

14.4 BOCA internal Fax/Modem - card only

14.4 BOCA Fax/Modem - New (Never opened) original packaging.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Don't knock'um: You'll be in a similar position too.

During their day, they were for the most part top-of-the-line, quality stuff. The boards are mearly a bit past their prime and can no longer maintain their price premimum over the competition in an ever changing world. Unfortunately for these, they didn't plan properly for their retirement and thus they don't have a half of a volt between them.

For a lifetime of good service, they deserve being treated right in a nursing home or home care with a relative, but unfortunately the best they'll get from me is a little static to the chips to put them out of their misery (I'm obviously not a nice person). I've had it with these permanent non-paying house guests. Let them find their own way though this cold-hearted world without so much as a half a volt in their Capacitors. Good ridance I say.