OMG I have now seen the future of hardware reviews

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
C, as much as I appreciate the thought - and as we all know - I would, I'd really like to question the appropriateness of the above link.

None of the pictures load for me, unfortunately.

Can someone find some especially racey ones and mail them to me? :)

More seriously, I at least see a link to "Hot Babe Pics", which makes me think we're dangerously close to having an issue here. Can a mod with a decent internet connection tell me if 1.) I'm missing something and 2.) If Clocker needs to stand in the corner while we remove that link?

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
If we all get together and pazz the hat around, maybe we could help that poor perzon buy a nice wooly jumper. It muzt be zad being a human and not having enough money to buy warm thingz.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Brazil is a hottie. Tia is a skanky looking one. But... it is hilarious listening to them read their scripted reviews of hardware.... :)

C

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Tannin said:
Not racy enough to bother switching images on for, Merc. At least not so far as I saw. The text promises a good deal more than the pictures deliver.

Indeed. I suppose if we all inhaled the right way we could create the same discomforting bulges.

SteveC

Storage is cool
I saw a link to this a while ago, probably from HardOCP, but never returned to it. Let's all hope Eugene doesn't start making any videos like this of himself! :)

Adcadet

Storage Freak
I do like the idea of a video review. Isn't there someplace out on the web that does video reviews? I seem to remember the host being the person who writes them, so he actually knows what he's talking about. I find it irritating when people, even nearly naked women, stumble over computer terms. It's kindof funny to hear Brazil say something like "the only thing I didn't like were the rediculous default FSB settings." Uh huh.