Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
Sydney Morning Herald

Online Access: Small Business Owner Tackles Banks
By Sam Varghese
September 1, 2003

"The owner of a small business in Melbourne has taken up the issue of online accessibility with two financial institutions after he had difficulty using the online banking facilities provided by the two organisations, even though he was using a standards compliant browser."

The JoJo

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.thejojo.com
Hell, I'm having problems using the online SF facilities even though I'm using a standards compliant browser!

Ok, I must admit I have hade a beer. Nope, make that two...OK, I've had four. And I just started on the Negrita Spice Rum ;)
You don't think that has anything to do with this browsing "experience" do you? :mrgrn:

Anyway, way to go. I don't like the way the banking industry is pushing peeople. Not at all. From the counter to the atm, then to internet, then...(atleast in Finland)
I better get to the bar, see ya.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
I think this guy sounds like a zealot... but i can certainly see and understand his points.

by creating an online system that only works with IE, then the banks are forcing their customers to stay in a microsoft environment.

If end users weren't forced by this, and so many more things along the same line, then it would make going to linux alot easier. Which means more freedom and oppurtunities for everyone.