OT: MS Linux

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
How do I get MS Linux?

We are now offering the MS Linux Introductory CD at a special introductory price of only $249.99 (plus shipping and handling), if you order before it ships.

MS Linux is released under the provisions of the Gates Private License, which means you can freely use this Software on a single machine without warranty after having paid the purchase price and annual renewal fees.

I like it! :D

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Tea, your looking different....have you done something to your hair?

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Thankyou CityK. I don't know if you saw my previous avatar, the one that Buck found depressing, but it was entirly appropriate to my mood. Just in case you missed it:

teabars.jpg

I couldn't wait to finish up the working year, and felt as if I was chained to the office for the duration. But now, the horrible pre-Christmas season is over, it's high summer, there is cricket on the radio, only a little bit of work to take care of (Tannin is going to open for just a couple of hours a day for the next few weeks) and, as I believe you put it in your part of the world, I iz steppin out!

teasteps.jpg

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Yes, the old avatar was pretty depressing...it looked like it was taken at a decrepit zoo. I like the new one much better.

High summer...sigh, how I wish. Toronto got a good 6 inches of snow on Christmas day (first, significantly, white Christmas in a long time). Thankfully much has already melted. I guess I can also take solace in the fact that the days (as in the amount daylight) in the Northern hemisphere have startied getting longer again.

Cheers, CK