Personal Finance Software for Linux

Gilbo

Storage is cool
I'm just wondering if anyone has experience with this type of software on the Linux platform. Over the next week or two I'm probably going to try all the following applicatoins and see what I like and what I don't. The big boy is, apparently, GNUCash, but it is a rather gigantic piece of software that may be over the top for my needs. I'd prefer something with fewer dependencies, and a cleaner interface (I'm assuming, possibly incorrectly that the interface is bloated as well --feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Alternatively, I've looked over the websites of several competing pieces of software, including:
KMyMoney2 (KDE 3)
MyBudget (GTK 2/Python)
Kurush (GTK 2/Mono)
QHacc (Qt --KDE look, but fewer dependencies)
KHacc (QHacc with KDE integration)

KDE or Gnome dependencies don't matter, as I have both installed on my laptop and my desktop already. I do prefer GTK+ applications, but it's not a big deal, just an aesthetic and slight usability thing. I got rid of mono, but I can bring it back. As soon as Tomboy works on my system mono will be installed again anyway.

So, I'd love to hear if any of you have any experience or musings regarding any of these programs (or others).

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I don't have any experience with these particular applications, however, I have done some minor research for business accounting software designed for the Linux platform. One article I enjoyed reading was found at Linux Planet. My goal was to find a QuickBooks equivalent.

Gilbo

Storage is cool
Thanks for the reference Buck. It was very useful.

It led me to an interesting discovery. LinuxCanada just open sourced Quasar Accounting on Jan 13th. I'm certainly going to check this program out. It seems to be quite mature and full featured. However, it may be unnecessarily powerful for my uses. Also, it is a Qt 3.0 program, but you can't have everything ;).