Reagan and Bush and there similarities

its.fubar

Learning Storage Performance
you once had a Movie actor pretending to be a president where his reality was from the white screen and where everything was a fantasy and make believe,Now you have a new actor called Bush in the white house with his only claim to reality is the friends and cronies of his father and the Reagan era,do they not realize the world has moved on and times have changed,when Reagan was in office all he wanted was a world dominance and didn't he want to dominate the universe to.how strange it is that Colin Powell back in 1999 con Iraq not a problem anymore and all he wish todo was with draw the American service man home again, even Bush at the time of his installation into the white house was only interested in how much golf he can get in one day,then come 9/11 and now everybody is a hostile with the famous last words "You are for us or against us" talk about a person who is looking for world dominance.

it is understandable what happened in Afghanistan but what is the criteria and reasoning for attacking Iraq have they attacked the USA,were they involved in the world trade center destruction,these so called weapons of mass destruction what a incredible distance they can travel I had no idea the USA was so close.

Forget about those actors who are paraded in front of you every day on television such as Powell and all the rest, but think about these names instead

WOLFOWITZ
PEARL
because they have the Reagan mentality installed in their heads.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Your subject should have read: Reagan and Bush and their similarities. Just fyi.

its.fubar

Clocker said:
Your subject should have read: Reagan and Bush and their similarities. Just fyi.

Thank you for the correction but honestly does it really matter.

its.fubar

Clocker said:
Was that a question or a statement?

I am certain that you can make your own mind up and answer your own question. he he

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Nevermind me I'm just being a wise-ass tonight.
:eekers:
C