Replacement laptop keys

time

Storage? I am Storage!
I need to find some replacement key tops / caps for a Dell laptop. Dell doesn't sell the keys separately, there's a two-month wait to get a replacement keyboard, and it will cost about $150.

I found some vendors in the US that sell cheap replacement keyboards, but one wanted about $100 shipping to Australia! I don't need it that quickly.

Before I go any further, can anyone suggest a source? Keyboard quality doesn't matter, because I'll probably just use the key caps anyway.

The laptop is a Latitude 13, which is rare, but one site said it's the same keyboard as a Vostro V13. From the pictures, I'd say a Vostro V13 IS a Latitude 13 - just renamed.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
No sources in particular but this place indicated the dell part number is 460Y1 for both keyboards. Hope that helps in your search. They are all over ebay.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
I posted a more specific link without determining that it would actually work. The more descriptive post should still stand.

Misfit CPU's

What is this storage?
Good site for replacement keys

http://www.replacementlaptopkeys.com/

I have been ordering keys from the above site for over two years. Always fast and accurate service. As or the Vostro V13 I am currently waiting on a reply from them about whether they have it or not because it wasn't listed on their website. Curious what keys did you have problems with? Our company has had issues with the spacebar.

Will update when I find out about the Vostro.