Request for performance feedback on new site

Handruin

Administrator
No, it wasn't moved yet. I would have mentioned it if it was done. They ran into problems moving this site because this current host was timing out from being overloaded (surprise surprise). I'll be working on it more soon and I'll let you guys know.

udaman

Wannabe Storage Freak
As previous night noted, last night @2AM your time, forums where inaccessible (not sure for how long as I just left and did not return...previous night was inaccessible for less than an hour or so), I could get the index page, but could not go into any subforums.

Handruin

Administrator
They do a large backup every night. I've complained in the past, they said too bad. I need to get us moved over to the new server and this will no longer be an issue.

^^^It's because of their backups. I know it's a pain, and I'm working on moving us over.

udaman

Wannabe Storage Freak
^^^It's because of their backups. I know it's a pain, and I'm working on moving us over.

What I thought, but kind of weird you lose a post while they're doing the backups. My post took, was displayed, thread moved to top of the P&B, then later after site was accessible again, poof, post gone.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
They do a large backup every night. I've complained in the past, they said too bad. I need to get us moved over to the new server and this will no longer be an issue.
I'm officially calling this old. These guys are schmucks.

I actually thought for a second that maybe my Internet was foo'd up.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I having much difficulty tonight with the site. Anyone else notice?