RSS News tool

Adcadet

Storage Freak
definitely cool. Does anyone know if there is a comprehensive list of sites that have news feeds? I'm having trouble finding a nice list of URLs.

Thanks for the link Doug!

Adcadet

Storage Freak
good place to find feeds: http://myrss.com/

I'm in awe. This is sweet. I threw on JAMA and the New England Journal of Medicine (the later I can get full text since my university gives us their logon/password) - this is so much easier than going through my school's biomed library.

Handruin

Administrator
myrss is a nice site, thanks for pointing it out. If you look at the left menu of the feedreader, there are tons of feeds from moreover.com already built in.

I'm glad you like it as much, if not more than I do. It's neat to have this tool "spinning" with news for me when I get home.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Doug, are you still using this? I noticed last night that there are a couple of different Moz extentions that integrate into the browser. Sage seems to be uptodate.

Handruin

Administrator
I haven't used it in a while because it had some problems with marking news as old, and new news as new...(if you know what I mean) Thanks for pointing out the Moz extensions, I'll give it a try. I also liked some of the extensions in the other thread. It's about time I took them for a test drive.