Server clock broken

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Guess what, Tea: you are wrong!

I imagine that you have your posting rights back because it's now an hour + one minute since you posted last.

And - my theory - the server just went onto summer time.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Nope. But I grew up on time-travel Sci-Fi.

Also, please let me know what price IBM closed at tommorow.

If I can get a mortgage on my house at this time of night, we should both be able to retire, and buy SF a new server with the change.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Tea, all of my posts appeard in order before any of you subsequent posts were made. Now, however, you've responded with a few posts, and they've inserted in between my previously contiguous conversation with Buck.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Hmmm .... I just saved the active threads, just in case. Then, if Doug needs to roll the server back, I have a record of the most recent posts. Just two threads so far, I'll go do a few of the other most recent ones.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
OK. I have all the threads dates 4th or 5th of June saved to my hard drive. We can roll back to midnight 3rd/4th June without loosing any posts. Provided my X15 doesn't let me down. No. R: drive - that's on the Samsung P40.

(Why do I have an R: drive? R stands for "random" - it's the drive where I put things that don't seem to belong anywhere else.)