Site title

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
blakerwry said:
Professor Wizard?

Why are you being so mean?
Because he's retarded. Stuck at ~11½ years old. It's been obvious for years. And selfish like few I've seen. In his mind (when it's not on vacation), everyone should try to please him. Tannin is a jackass because he didn't mail him timely. I'm a jackass because I don't wake up every morning at 4 am to se if he hasn't submitted a puerile news. Most members here are jackass because they don't applause like ungry circus seals his hopelessly naive and ignorance-drown posts in the forum. I mean, come-on.

He's one finger short of being a troll. Why short? Because a real troll tries to be a nuisance instead of simply being one without knowing it. Could we at last stop paying attention to this spoiled kid and move on?

Oh and don't worry. In the unusual case if you are an amateur of this kind of pre-teenager-like contributions, he's not gone for good. I doubt he'll be able not to reply to this thread again (or starting a new one to continue a part of it). Arguing with PeeWee is like going fishing. Every time you post something pointing the oh-so-numerous flaws of his position, it's like throwing a line in the water with a phat worm on the hook. Fishy, fishy, fishy...

[/enough of PeeWee]

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Howell,

I regret that I didn't chose my words more carefully considering all the confusion that my post caused. You're a valuable member here - don't you dare go anywhere!

Bill

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
honold said:
Mercutio said:
honold, if you don't like it here, you don't have to stay.
done.

I'm not trying to start up any more arguments on this topic. However, if Honold left because of that one comment then it is fairly obvious to me that he was on the verge of leaving this site well before Mercutio made his fated comment.

I don't know what the deal is with people leaving after they have made hundreds of posts on this site. If a member (Honold, PW) spent the time to contribute hundreds and hundreds of posts then you would think that they liked it here enough to stick around especially since nothing about the site has changed to prompt leaving. There should have been no reason to leave that I can see.

I kind of forget where I was going with this post. I guess I will leave it at that until I can remember what I was going to say. (Maybe that was what I was trying to say.) Maybe I will never know...

Handruin

Administrator
timwhit said:
...especially since nothing about the site has changed to prompt leaving.

I believe this is exactly why they started this topic, and also why they decided to leave.

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
honold leaving, I understand. PW I don't.

I believe honold was hoping to have in depth technical discussions with knowledgable people and develop his own technical/analytical hardware skills (based on his discussion of what he's learning with memory timings).

I'm not sure what PW was after. He seemed to be irritated that things weren't changing and that he had no influence to push change.But, change to what. Dunno.