StorageFourm Forum Index Page

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
10:40AM EST, forum index page is at least a mile long.

Handruin

Administrator
I'm not seeing what your talking about? Is it still happening?

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Yes it is too wide. :cry: Please make the page fit into a 1024 screen, since some of us travel with notebooks and cannot change the resolution.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
After logging in the index page is fine. I guess there are two different pages, but I don't like to log in unless posting.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I just want to confirm the problem and yes, it's still happening.

Doug, you probably don't see what's the problem because you are set to loggin automatically. Log out and go to the overall forum index as a guest. The forum width is too large. No idea what could have caused this.

Handruin

Administrator
very odd. I'm at my folks house right now and I see what you mean. Has it been this way for a while, or just recently?

I'll take a look at the code when I get home. Sorry for the screwy format, I didn't notice it until tonight.

Handruin

Administrator
Let me know if I've fixed it. For some reason I don't see the strange formatting on my machine, but I see it on my folks machine. (I don't use auto login BTW)

I made a late night change to the site's CSS file and one of the changes must have cause some bad effect on the front page.

I think it has been fixed, but let me know if the formatting is screwed up. Coug, I think the checkbox problem was part of my changes to the cascading style sheet. Sorry about that. :oops: No more late night edits for me.

SteveC

Storage is cool
Yep, it's fine now. You have to hit shift + refresh to clear the old style sheet from your browsers cache to take the change.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Doug said:
Sorry about that. No more late night edits for me.
That's alright. But if it happens again, then there's going to be trouble! :wink: