Subject: Koggit

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
I just want to use this thread to express my good-mood when reading Koggit's threads. From the moment he started posting here (and SR) I find a real pleasure reading his posts...

I mean, there isn't a single post where he hasn't used some kind of humor or irony... and this goes to all aspects: even his previous upside-down Avatar! :lol:

I urge everyone to do a "history" search on Koggit's threads... They are amazing!

Keep it rolling, Koggit! :wink:

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Well I am biased of course but needless to say I'm very proud of him. Hard to believe he's related to The Giver ain't it?

Koggit

What is this storage?
Oh yes the giver doesnt only live on the net he's a 'real' person. Always reminding me and my bro of the sacrifices that are slowly killing him every day.

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
Bartender said:
Although, Papa wasn't too proud of a recent post from Koggit.
Well any boy who doesn't push to the edge of the envelope on occasion isn't living life to the fullest.

alpha754293

What is this storage?
curious (on that whole subject of father/son). Are Tea and Tannin related somehow??? I dunno..why is it that I get the feeling that Tea (whoever she is - mystery woman/girl, let's just say) is Tannin's daughter??? *scratches head*.....puzzled, bewilders, confused, and yet all highly intriguing. (still haven't yet found a picture of Tea, though I've seen a picture of Tannin - but then again...how do we REALLY know who's who.) (P.S. the monkey/ape/clone-thereof does not constitute a proper picture, and though..it does make one more interesting, for the lack of interest in one's own physical appearance, so much as to not disclose that for the rest of the population; there must certainly be something interesting about that person.)

(sorry...it's 2:20 in the morning....whaddya want?)

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Tea is a sock puppet that Mr. Tony "Schizoid" Wilson aka Tannin wears around his shop in Ballarat. Tea gets to talk about funny, non-serious sorts of things, while Tannin talks about history and technical stuff. Sometimes they get bored or confused and trade off.

Tea is also a chimpanzee, according to Mr. Wilson.

At some point in the past, IIRC it was adriel who decided that Tea is in fact female. This has not been disputed by anyone, and in fact is is an idea that Tea seems to support.

Tea appears to be an object of lust for Mr. DrunkenBastard. I'm as accepting of inter-species romance as the next person. It's best not to judge his love.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
IIRC Tannin/Tea had a 3rd personality in old SR forums, right? A guy name "Tony"... or am I confusing it with other forums...?!
BTW, in the past I thought P5-133XL was EBB.

The worst troll, even worse than Trinton Azaleth (who still contacts me now and and then in MSN's Messenger... Jeez!) was its-fubar...
That Swedish dork was a real PITA!

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Sorry to disapoint but P5-133XL is its own person and not shared by the likes of EBB, Trinton, or even Its-Fubar. One gets what one pays for, and in this case, free is not enough for more than one.

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Prof.Wizard said:
IIRC Tannin/Tea had a 3rd personality in old SR forums, right? A guy name "Tony"... or am I confusing it with other forums...?!
BTW, in the past I thought P5-133XL was EBB.

The worst troll, even worse than Trinton Azaleth (who still contacts me now and and then in MSN's Messenger... Jeez!) was its-fubar...
That Swedish dork was a real PITA!

TonyWilson was the most aggressive and crass personality of this trio. He apparently hung up his hat.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Hi Alpha! Good to see you around here. :)

As I recall, it was Greg Santilli that discovered my gender. I hadn't really paid any attention to it before that. But that was on the old pre-MBF Storage Review board, and the details are lost in the mists of legend now. Perhaps it was Adriel.

DB is nice. He's the only one who spends any worthwhile amount of time down here on the floor with me. (Except for Buck, of course, but he usually only falls down and then gets back up again so he can have another glass of Bakers.) Sometimes DB wants to play games that I don't understand but that's OK. If I get bored I just climb up the curtains or something. DB isn't very good at climbing.

In any case, when you are some indeterminate but small number of years old and covered all over in soft orange-brown fur, gender is not a particularly interesting or even obvious matter. Unlike humans, we apes don't go in for spectacularly large and conspicuous sexual organs, nor are we obsessed with the things. Come to think of it, I'm not quite sure what they are actually for. Tannin said he'd explain it to me if I wanted, but life is boring enough already without having to listen to Tannin all the time. I'll ask him some other time, when I haven't got anything more interesting to do.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
P5-133XL said:
Sorry to disappoint but P5-133XL is its own person and not shared by the likes of EBB, Trinton, or even Its-Fubar.
Don't worry. I prefer you the unique figure you are! :)
Note: Don't ever again place your name near its-fubar's... bad luck for a thousand years! :roll:
One gets what one pays for, and in this case, free is not enough for more than one.
Didn't quite understand why you said that anyway... should I pay you to create more personas? :-? :lol:

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
Prof.Wizard said:
Don't worry. I prefer you the unique figure you are! :)
Note: Don't ever again place your name near its-fubar's... bad luck for a thousand years! :roll:
P5-133XL said:
One gets what one pays for, and in this case, free is not enough for more than one.
Didn't quite understand why you said that anyway... should I pay you to create more personas? :-? :lol:

And the inverse question - Why should I create more persona's unless someone is willing to pay?

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
flagreen said:
Well I am biased of course but needless to say I'm very proud of him. Hard to believe he's related to The Giver ain't it?

Maybe he's adopted? :lol:

I would have no trouble believing its-fubar or Trinton Azaleth was related to The Giver, but not Koggit. Who would have known?

Groltz

My demeaning user rank is
jtr1962 said:
"...I would have no trouble believing its-fubar or Trinton Azaleth was related to The Giver..."

I would...Especially its-fubar. His writing style and means of expression almost certainly portrayed him as an "English as a second language" type. It struck me as very amusing how he would end almost every sentence with an exclamation point.

Trinton, on the other hand, was a bit more difficult to analyze but he gave me the impression of a sub twenty-five year old. He used to post topics about stuff like copying PS2 CD's and crap like that. "The Giver" didn't comment on such "kid stuff" type things as far as I can remember.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Groltz said:
I would...Especially its-fubar. His writing style and means of expression almost certainly portrayed him as an "English as a second language" type. It struck me as very amusing how he would end almost every sentence with an exclamation point.
What about me? I'm using a hell lot the "..."s. :wink:
Sounds bad that you can recognize us, us foreigners, so easily even without the location entry filled in...

Trinton, on the other hand, was a bit more difficult to analyze but he gave me the impression of a sub twenty-five year old. He used to post topics about stuff like copying PS2 CD's and crap like that. "The Giver" didn't comment on such "kid stuff" type things as far as I can remember.
Sub-20 I would say.
For those bold enough: ICQ#99990539

it's-fubar

What is this storage?
Yes I ceme-a beck tu teech yuoo ell a lessun ebuoot telkeeng ebuoot fulks beheend zeeur becks. Um gesh dee bork, bork!

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Prof.Wizard said:
Groltz said:
Sounds bad that you can recognize us, us foreigners, so easily even without the location entry filled in...

Sub-20 I would say.
For those bold enough: ICQ#99990539

At the time he claimed to be 19.

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Prof.Wizard said:

I would say it is most easily recognizable in the vocabulary used. Use of overly complicated vocabulary screams ESL dictionary. I think Tannin uses one. :wink: Usually grammer and puntuation. Another give-a-way is the use of words that non-ESL speakers know the pluralization of intuitively; but it would be ambiguous to an ESL speaker, and it's wrong. It's certainly expected and always gives me a chuckle. Cheer up, you're entertaining.

Do you want us to grade your posts now? :lol:

saphelia

What is this storage?
Why do people still feel the need to insult people from the past?

Before I say anything else let me say I am responding to this post because I found it by searching google. I say that because I just responded to another post that mentioned Taz and I am now responding to this one in similar fashion.

Grow up. Move on. The real, who is my friend, is willing to tell anyone interested exactly what sns he has used and what he has posted.

I won't comment on accusing people of being young, because that would be childish...

I will say this though: what does copying ps2 cds have to do with anything? I happen to have a soft-modded xbox that I used as a media player... does that mean I am a kid?

Handruin

Administrator
You've come here to dig up a post that is well over 2 years old. You might have thought to consider that when reprimanding us.

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
Well I moved on too. But as this guy has dragged the topic up again...

saphelia said:
The real, who is my friend, is willing to tell anyone interested exactly what sns he has used and what he has posted.

Ok, I'll be the first to call it.

Here's a brief logic puzzle:

Trinton Azaleth doesn't have any friends, therefore "saphelia" is really ...

saphelia

What is this storage?
I stated the bit about google in order to exactly explain why I would dig up old posts. Until last week, google did not have these posts indexed. I am merely responding to the info. the first time I saw it. Consider this: I don't know all of you; I only know Taz...

I cannot really say if he has a lot of friends, but I know he is a part of the anime club I attend and everyone there is pretty much friends with eachother... he seems harmless to me.

I simply don't understand what your gripe is with him.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Why would someone register to post in a thread that had been dead for two years?

i

Wannabe Storage Freak
sechs said:
Why would someone register to post in a thread that had been dead for two years?

Mercutio said:
Even worse, why would anyone say anything nice about Trinton Azaleth?

Apparently I was too vague.

My bet is that the answer to both questions is: because saphelia is Trinton Azaleth.

As you were.

jtr1962

Storage? I am Storage!
saphelia said:
I simply don't understand what your gripe is with him.
If you really must know he had a habit of constantly posting the same off-topic religious nonsense in every thread much like its-fubar posted the same anti-capitalism, anti-Republican crap in every single thread he posted in here. Oh, and TA also used to post ridiculous things like claiming to be working on an OS to replace Windows. At best he was the equivalent of a court jester. At his worst he was a major troll. If he's finally changed and grown up then I'm happy for him and will alter my opinion accordingly. I'm more than happy to let bygones be bygones. Why can't you?