Texas one step closer to its return to Mexico

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
If we gave Texas back to Mexico, then they would just migrate to Oklahoma :eek:

Bozo :mrgrn:

tazwegion

Learning Storage Performance
What's wrong with Texans? or Non-caucasions for that matter? :eekers:

I mean we all here about how things ARE bigger in Texas etc. but the humourous twist to that is the entire state of Texas would fit into 1 of out Northern Territory cattle stations fence lines! :p :lol:

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Taz, your numbers don't add up. Here is how Texas compares with the mainland states.

WA: 2,529,875 km²
Qld: 1,730,648 km²
NT: 1,349,129 km²
SA: 983,482 km²
NSW: 800,642 km²
Texas: 696,241 km2
Victoria: 227,416 km²

No single station is anything like half the size of the entire Northern Territory. That's how big Texas is: 3 x Victoria, 7/8th of NSW, 3/4 of South Australia, a quarter of WA. A quarter of WA is still a hell of a big place.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
Here is where I point out a few accidents of Texas (and world) history.

1. The non-Caucasians were there first. By thousands of years, no less.
2. Texas, like California and Hawaii, used to be its own nation. Texas, however, has not gotten over that.
3. Most Texans didn't want to be their own nation -- they wanted to stay a part of Mexico.
4. Christians love to spread their religion to folks who already have one.
5. Good Catholics multiply like mad.
6. European nations (Spain, in particular here) loved to plunder the New World. Afterwards, they worked on that Christian bit.
7. Texas can be broken up into several states, as per its constitution. This would be a bad thing.
8. The Caucasian people aren't native to the Americas, let alone Europe. They're Asians.

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Come to think of it, considering te size of Western Australia, it must be just about the biggest state in the world. Well, second-biggest, I think Siberia is a single state. And Alaska would be #3. Or have I forgotten somewhere?

tazwegion

:roll: that's okay... I was in "ours is bigger than yours..." frame of thinking! :p LMAO :lol:

Tea you've been an outspoken primate... NO banana's for you today! :mrgrn:

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
tazwegion said:
:roll: that's okay... I was in "ours is bigger than yours..." frame of thinking! :p LMAO :lol:

Tea you've been an outspoken primate... NO banana's for you today! :mrgrn:

You know what females say about "ours is bigger than yours frame of thinking". It has to do with overcompensating for the size of your Penis...

Computer Generated Baby

Mercutio said:
There are now more non-caucasians than caucasians in Texas.

As I understand, Houston has not had a "white majority" for 30 years, so I guess the rest of the state has sorta kinda finally caught up (thinking lily-white Dallas at this moment).

There are more Caucasian than Hispanic with African-American and Asian-American about equal -- something like 40/30/15/15 -- in Houston. The southeast-asian population began growing signficantly after the VietNam War, soon followed by a significant influx of south-asians (namely Indians, Sikhs/Punjabi, Pakistanis, Iranians).