The Wrong Trousers

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Spotted this item in the news:

http://www.me.berkeley.edu/hel/bleex.htm

Feel free to watch the video clip. :)

And for those who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's the 'original' in action:

filmsTWTwallpPicR.gif

It's well worth while renting this 30 minute film from your local video store if you've never seen it.

Mickey

Learning Storage Performance
Heck, I have the set of three on both VHS and now, DVD. Well worth the price. My favorite is still "A Close Shave."

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Was Chicken run done by the same clay-animater who does Wallace&Gromit?

Mickey

CityK said:
Yes. Aardman Animations.

They've also done all those Chevron ads with the talking cars and the Serta mattress ads, too.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
Thanks Mickey. Actually, I just got back from google with the answer myself...which is what I should have done in the first place.

They've also done all those Chevron ads with the talking cars and the Serta mattress ads, too.
That I didn't know. But now that you mention it, those sheep certainly are characterised by that same style.

GMac

Mickey said:
CityK said:
Yes. Aardman Animations.

Nick Park's the driving force behind that company - the guy's an absolute wizard 8)

GM

skeet

What is this storage?
When Nick Parks collected his Oscar he wanted to turn up in a motorcycle with a side-car, I don't remember what happened to him enroute but he ended up getting arrested... Often the way with genius...