Too Late?

Handruin

Administrator
I thought the same thing. I guess now is better than nothing, I'm curious to see how it goes.

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
Well, it appears that SR is on a definite down-hill slide. Quite a few regulars are no longer posting... Could that be due to more of an issue of SR hasn't done a review in some time? Or some of the censorship that has driven down on the forums, or the increased spam within the forum (which admittedly is being cleaned up quickly).

B&G hasn't had a post in a week (mine was the last, recommending a particular wine that I recently had), and the computing forum is averaging less than half the number of posts than it was 12months ago.

CityK

Storage Freak Apprentice
In no particular order:
  • no reviews
  • trolls and retards trying to promote their political or religious agendas, or whatever
  • as hard drives, in general, and the systems, that they are being placed in , have improved, actual bottlenecks on the desktop due to hard drive performance have become, well, less and less noticeable, or perhaps of less imporatance
  • the performance differential between drives is rather trivial ... in other words, its a become a wash ... pick the one that gives you the best GB/$ and warrenty coverage and known reliability