Trying a few styles with phpBB2

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Everything looks good. Both versions.

I will prefer the stabler one... there's no need to have a forum with bugs... :x

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
On the whole, I like the new one Doug. I'm not sure that it's 100% right, but there are some nice features to it. If you were to start with that and tweak it, I think you'd end up with a very nice look indeed.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Please, no orange color. Besides, I would like some 3D effects (color grading) in the title bars.

What I really like in this design are the "pm", "quote", "profile", etc buttons. They look crisp and clean.

I don't like the too big topic icons and too big "new topic" and "reply" icons. If they were 60% of that size, it would be ok though.

And please, no orange, really.

Just my 1.25¢ U.S. (2¢ CDN).

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
Cliptin likes orange + CougTek doesn't like orange = problem

CougTek bigger than small Cliptin + CougTek threatening Cliptin if he doesn't say that orange is ugly = peace and harmony.

Handruin

Administrator
CougTek said:

CougTek bigger than small Cliptin + CougTek threatening Cliptin if he doesn't say that orange is ugly = peace and harmony.

You should have seen the pink style I had up last night. I think Tannin would have enjoyed it.

Well I guess that means you hate the current logo, and all the small images I made for the front page. :cry:

:wink:

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Cliptin likes annoying Coug with the possibility of more orange. Coug has never met Cliptin or his collection of dented aluminum basball bats. Cliptin not concerned. Cliptin likes tallking like Tarzan.

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Handruin said:
CougTek said:

You should have seen the pink style I had up last night. I think Tannin would have enjoyed it.

Well I guess that means you hate the current logo, and all the small images I made for the front page. :cry:

:wink:

The forum logo looks yellow-gold to me. I think it looks great. It just needs some more orange. :p

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I don't mind orange in the logo (it's ok), but I don't like it in the title bar or other large area. At the very least, you should give it some relief effect, that would be more tolerable (less annoying).