Unsupported Web Browser

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
I visited:
http://office.microsoft.com/home/default.aspx
with Firebird 0.6.1 and received this message towards the top of the page:
Warning: You are viewing this page with an unsupported Web browser. This Web site works best with Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.01 or later or Netscape Navigator 6.0 or later. Click here for more information on supported browsers.

HA!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Speaking of, visiting the MS site today with IE6.1, I noticed that their left-hand menu system seems to have real problems rendering. The boxes seem to overlay each other, size incorrectly and generally behave poorly.

At least, in their training and certification area (I was looking at the criteria for the MC Desktop Support Tech exams).

Buck

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.hlmcompany.com
For the up-and-coming exam 70-271, it states: "This exam, when combined with Exam 70-272 (the application exam for desktop support technicians), should validate that a candidate can successfully answer (or escalate) all calls from end users." . . . or escalate? :D I don't need training to escalate a call, not to mention I have no one to escalate to! :D

Adcadet

Storage Freak
Note UPDATED 9/19/2003: We are aware that some users are experiencing problems with Microsoft Office Online even when using supported browsers. If you are using a supported browser, you can still use many of the site features even though warning messages are displayed. We apologize for any inconvenience. The Office Online team is working to resolve this situation as quickly as possible and has been helped greatly by feedback from users.

haha