WD for sale?

Tannin

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Yike! Can you imagine it? I don't give a damn what happens to Western Digital, outside of not wanting to see yet another maker disappear to contract the market and reduce competition, but what might this do to Samsung?

It's scary stuff!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
My first thought was "There's still Hitachi."

Tannin, if you want to blaze a trail with WDamnsung, feel free, but I'm guessing that if Samsung eats WD it's because they like the WD product better, and that will pollute future Samsung drives, just like Quantum polluted Maxtor.

Sol

Storage is cool
Mercutio said:
Tannin, if you want to blaze a trail with WDamnsung, feel free, but I'm guessing that if Samsung eats WD it's because they like the WD product better, and that will pollute future Samsung drives, just like Quantum polluted Maxtor.

Wow... That's like counting your chickens before the eggs are even laid...

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
The touch of Western Digital is filled with a viscous, hateful humour. To feel the incomprehensible rape of its slightest caress is akin the emptiness of shouting profound enlightenment into the night sky, and to realizing that universe is unmoved, for you are not but an insignificant mote in god's eye.

Sol

Storage is cool
Except that on a platter, said mote becomes like unto the aforementioned viscous and hateful humour, and concequently not so insignificant...