Welcome to Armageddon

time

Storage? I am Storage!
Happy End of the World, everyone.

As I write this, it's already over in Oz, but most of you guys are just looking out on the dawn of a new age. I guess the fact that I'm still here means I don't have to worry about Winter anymore. I'm pretty confident that CougTek will be joining me.

I'm off to bed, but I expect to wake up to news that a large crater has appeared where the U.S. of A. used to be, with everyone in God's own country whisked away to greener pastures.

I assume Tannin has gone on ahead to chair the committee charged with correcting American spelling - finally, he will have the last word.

Godspeed!

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
If you go by what those wacky christians' holy book says, when judgment day comes only 144000 people will be found worthy. So it might have happened and the rest of the believers just weren't good enough. They'll all be enjoying the locusts and boiling seas with the rest of us.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I don't get the part about Winter and no matter what happens South of here, it will still be quite a walk from where I am to where you are. Anyway, I'm not going anywhere untill Tuesday.

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
Hi Guys,

Sorry for not posting sooner, but the connection latency from this spaceship is a killer. We're just passing Neptune at the moment and will enter hyperspace once we get passed the outer planets. Something about engaging the hyperdrive and a mass gravity well?

I'll post again once we reach our destination on the promised planet, where connection to Earth's Internet won't have the latency problems...

Chewy509

Wotty wot wot.
It's currently 12:25am Monday morning for me? (I'm UTC+10).

Bozo is either in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji (or other close island), or far-east Russia?

Time to go to bed though, since I have Uni in the morning.

paugie

Storage is cool
The guy who did the predicting did not know how to understand what he was reading. AFAIK it said, no one knows when it will happen except... No need to change the book.

Let's just wait until he runs out of years. He's 89 already.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Who is the person you are writing about and what are all the predictions?