What do we all look like

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
JoJo you look Finn!

OT: Finns are the most adorable members of the EU. Don't know why, they're just too nice! :D

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Enough of these poor human being-type excuses! I see that JoJo and Simonstre are still pretending that they don't have access to a web server, the cowards. Well, I'm not shy, and I have good contacts with the Papparatzi. This is JoJo.

jojo.jpg

And here is Simonstre:

simonstre.jpg

Hmmm... For humans, they look quite good.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
But wait, there is more! Here is a picture of my very good friend Kava, fetchingly decked out in a rich red rug. (Slightly cropped to save messing up the thread.) She has a wonderful personality too. I guess she would come along and post here at Storage Forum, but she has a little difficulty with keyboards. I think she needs smaller feet, or maybe bigger keys. No matter, she's nice.Comes from the same part of the world as me too.

santilli3.jpg

CNN Sport

What is this storage?
"Ed?"

"Dave?"

"Have you managed to sleuth out any more photographs yet?"

"No Dave. I've got the Papparatzi out but the last few members are proving very difficult to track down."

"You're going to have to do better, Ed. We have a public that we are irresponsible to, you know."

"You mean 'responsible to', don't you Dave?"

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry. Slip of the tongue."

"Hey, wait! There is a parcel."

"Well, are you going to sign for it? Don't keep the man waiting."

"No, you sign for it, Dave."

"Me? It's your parcel. You sign."

"But I don't know what's in it. I mean what if it's drugs, or ---"

"Is it ticking?"

"Er.. Nope."

"Should be safe enough then. And if it is drugs, well, it might help liven up the broadcast next time the game is rained off."

"Well, OK then. If you're sure. Oh wait, there is a 'sender' label. Ahah! It's from the Papparatzi!"

"Open it, Ed, Open it!"

"Oh look! It's James!

james.jpg

Bartender

Storage is cool
Website
www.mittelsmann.net
Ed and Dave! Except for Santilli, all of the pictures you pick are of 20-year old people. Is there some precedent to this forum? Are Buck and I in the wrong place? Should we be starring on the show Waiting for God instead?

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Pleading "not guilty". Actually, if Mr. Wilson would care to slum about with the ACTUAL moderators for a moment, he'd see that Mr. Green confessed to that particular crime.

In the library. With the candlestick.

Mercutio

Don't feel bad, Bartender. The hair at my temples is gray (I SWEAR I'm going to color it) and a couple days ago someone guessed I'm 20 or so, from the sound of my voice.

Argh. Nearly 27 years old and the impression I give is that I'm not old enough to drink?!?

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Mercutio said:
Pleading "not guilty". Actually, if Mr. Wilson would care to slum about with the ACTUAL moderators for a moment, he'd see that Mr. Green confessed to that particular crime.

In the library. With the candlestick.

Merc how can you look like that old guy (whever it was) and be 27!? You're such a young lad... ;-P

C

Mercutio

Just trust me. Everyone says so. Same nose, same cheeks, same chin(s).

And there just aren't any pictures of me, either. I hold the camera. I don't stand in front of it.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Mercutio said:
I hold the camera. I don't stand in front of it.

If you hold the camera backwards and point it at your face, there is a possibility that it will take a picture of you.

James

Storage is cool
timwhit said:
If you hold the camera backwards and point it at your face, there is a possibility that it will take a picture of you.
Indeed, that was how my photo was taken. I'm not a fan of photos of myself either, and I have done a pretty good job throughout my life at avoiding 'em.

On occasion though, like this one, I think it's only polite to post a picture of myself, despite my usual reservations. I just won't ever visit this thread again. :wink:

flagreen

Storage Freak Apprentice
timwhit said:
Mercutio said:
I hold the camera. I don't stand in front of it.

Hey it worked for me! Thanks timwit.

sublime.jpg

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Mwahaahahahah! :eek: :lol:

Hey flag... however you know what THIS means eh?!
Yep. It means war, buddy... :wink:

Mercutio

timwhit said:
]
Thank you Mr. Smartass. :p

Not right now. I'm a mess. Besides, I don't want to break my camera.

P5-133XL

Xmas '97
timwhit said:

How do you think my picture was taken?? It rested on my monitor while pointed at me and I simply raised my hand to press the button. Decidedly low tech, but hey it works. Note, it took several tries to get my face centered, but a digital camera uses no film: thus no additional cost per shot.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
P5 is always here with his little explanation. :)

I have both a web camera and a digital camera. I took my pic with the digital (an ancient Nikon Coolpix 600) for better quality. Come to think of it, if Osama's lieutenants see my face on flagreen's joke they might drop me a mail to join their lines...

I really look scary in that photo... :skepo:

Jake the Dog

Storage is cool
hmm. i think only those who have posted a picture of themselves should have the right to have fun with other peoples pics.

/me looks at koggit :p c'mon show us a picture lad.

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
hah, I find the entire picture disturbing, Kogitt. I guess drunken bastard could be any of the three of them, they're all just as bad. :-?

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Jake the Dog said:
hmm. i think only those who have posted a picture of themselves should have the right to have fun with other peoples pics.
You're all lucky asses cause I'm in exam period...
Otherwise I would have done a party with all your photos and "Mr." Corel PHOTO-PAINT 10... :roll: