Wikipedia

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia, which is simply amazing as far as I'm concerned. Anyone is able to contribute all you have to do is click a button at the bottom of any page and then you will have the ability to edit the article. Any changes that you make are recorded immediately. New articles can also be created at will.

There are over 141,000 articles on the site. It has to be the best use of a GNU license agreement that I have found yet.

Check it out and let me know what you guys think of it.

http://www.wikipedia.org

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Tannin is obsessive about the place: several thousand edits. I dunno why: it ain't all that welcoming and this is where his friends are.

Scummy old bugger.

And he spends far top much time over at the Bird Forum in the UK.

Juzt az well that I'm around to keep him in touch with the real world.

But sometimez we really wish that both of us could be real at the same time, because one body between the two of us just ain't enough and these 29-hour days are making me feel almost as old as Tannin looks. Hey - have you seen my avatar lately? I'll be grey by the end of next week!

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
I contribute here, PW (in those odd moments when Tanin lets me, I mean), and he contributes over there. And here too sometimes, but mostly just to be rude to me, I think. (You are going to pass his post-count soon.) He seemz very grumpy lately. Must be the cold weather making his gout play up.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Hmm, must have missed that thread the first time around. Either way that thread was buried. I already contributed one article of my own and edited several others. I think I will continue to conribute over there, it's a really cool idea.

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
Yes you do. :lol:
(but I didn't start a new thread about it... just reminded) :wink:

Prof.Wizard

Wannabe Storage Freak
It was my thread and I had to respond.
I had seen both your post and honold's back in the old one. It was a reminder.

Eat my shorts! (B. Simpson)