Wireless Headphones

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
What do you suggest for watching the TV wirelessly? I prefer the earphone part to be shoved in there.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
So you want wireless earbuds? I think that a lot of what you'll find as earbuds will be more like volume amplifiers or cellphone/gaming headphones. Maybe that's what you want.
I've been told that Sennheiser's wireless headphones are pretty decent, though a lot of other quality headphone manufacturers (Grado, Shure) don't make wireless devices at all, which might tell you something about the compromises introduced by wireless transmissions in the first place.

You might be better off with a Yamaha sound projector, which can focus sound on a particular spot and minimize the need for room-filling volume.

ddrueding

Fixture
I've been half-looking for a wireless audio transmitter, something that can connect to my existing earbuds and existing audio source.

LunarMist

I've been half-looking for a wireless audio transmitter, something that can connect to my existing earbuds and existing audio source.

Yes, that would be good. I have been reading some reviews and the Bluetooth seem to have a delay that would bad for the moving mouths.

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
Yes, blutetooth does seem to have a highly significant delay.

My blurry player, previous tv, stereo and projector (I think) all have lip sync correction. Annoying to switch it between headphones or not but you could do it likely with the equipment you already have. Could even automate it with a smart remote macro once you figure it out.

LunarMist

I don't use the digital audio except for the occasional blue rat, so that is not really an option. However I recall the lip sync made the audio later, but it was a while ago that I tried it.