30% Off PowerEdge Servers

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Saw this on Bensbargains.net:

30% off all PowerEdge Servers at Dell Business

Dell Business has a new and rather rare offer of an automatic 30% off all PowerEdge Servers. This is a limited time offer, and subject to change. Time to load up with that crazy server you've been longing for.

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
IME if you are buying a reasonable quantity of servers, it pays to get a Dell phone rep involved in the order. They have given me (the company) 30% off list in the past. If you keep going back to him, he will take care of you.

LOST6200

Storage is cool
Yeaea, Blake where hjave you been? Its nice that nmroe of the old-timers like Copug, Howell, Blake, etc. are returnign to the SF. Good.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
Pradeep:
Yeah, I spec'd out a server and saw the discount. Then I realized that we usually get the 30% off whenever we email or call Dell. We have a rep who usually will respond to emails within minutes with a great discount over the already low web prices. - I don't know how they do it.

Unfortunately we usually cant beat the Dell deals on workstations.

Clocker:
I've had it for a while, same company I've worked at for years. Official title is Network Engineer. Though I'm really more of an administrator. The big news in my life is really my engagement... though that discussion would be for another thread.

LOTS:
Thanks, I was just stopping in. I'll be around, though probably not as much as I used to... I still have a good post/day ratio and I havent posted in over a year I don't think.

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
ddrueding said:
blakerwry said:
:rotfl:

Sorry LOST. If it's any consolation my name gets mis-spelled more often than not. People have trouble with the 'rwry'.

pradeep said:
Details, pics. Who's the lucky bride to be?
I'll be setting up a website soon that will include pics and I'm sure a few details. I'll post a link on here when I'm finished.