Antec SLK3700AMB Free USB 2.0 Upgrade

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Hey guys:

If you own an Antec SLK3700AMB, you can get a free upgrade kit from Antec to upgrade the front USB ports to USB 2.0.

Just e-mail customerservice@antec-inc.com and they will send you one free of charge (no shipping cost either).

Just fyi.

C

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
OMG Blake you are making me feel old. :eekers:

:bsmurf:

I must be getting old as I listen to my favorite Scorpions MP3s while I type this.

If you get a chance, listen to the song Holiday by the Scorps...it's a great tune. Expecially when it starts rocking at about 3:00. Oh and, "No one Like You" god that song brings back some misty-eyed memories.... :( those were the days...

Happy Birthday youngster!

C

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
Heh, my birthday isn't till another half hour here.. but things have been going well for me the past several days. I somehow didn't pass the "pre employment test" at the job i was expecting to get (I think a previous manager probably gave a bad reference because he was a lying scumbag the entire time I worked under him)... but 4 hours later I got a job that pays me 30% more and I get to work with several people I'm friends with.

I sold that 800JB.. got a new palm... fixed the mangled slot blank on the Enlight.. reinstalled XP in no time flat and everything worked perfectly without a single hiccup...

oh.. and just got laid...

Tomorrow I get to open gifts, eat at one of my favorite restraunts and get to bed at a decent time so I can wake up for my job Monday morning.

-I'll check out those songs... Have you ever listened to The Jayhawks, I heard part of their album "Rainy Day Music" on NPR a week or so back and liked what I heard.. was going to buy it at best buy but didn't have the cash on me at the time.

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Hope your good days keep going Blake....I'll check out the Hawks...

C

Howell

Storage? I am Storage!
The Jayhawks are OK but most of their songs (off of two albums no less) sound the same. Same sound same rythm.

Send me an PM if you want to sample some mp3s.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Happy 21st. I celebrated mine by buying $460 worth of booze for all the 18-year-olds in my dorm and remaining a virgin.

Seems like you're doing better than I have.

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
blakerwry said:
I sold that 800JB.. got a new palm... fixed the mangled slot blank on the Enlight.. reinstalled XP in no time flat and everything worked perfectly without a single hiccup...
Could you buy me a lotery ticket too? Just in case.

timwhit

Hairy Aussie
Clocker said:
OMG Blake you are making me feel old. :eekers:

:bsmurf:

I must be getting old as I listen to my favorite Scorpions MP3s while I type this.

If you get a chance, listen to the song Holiday by the Scorps...it's a great tune. Expecially when it starts rocking at about 3:00. Oh and, "No one Like You" god that song brings back some misty-eyed memories.... :( those were the days...

Happy Birthday youngster!

C

I'm only 21 and I have seen the Scorps in concert. "Don't Stop at the Top" is my favorite song though.

fool

Learning Storage Performance
Only having the one sister I’m unable to generalise, but one of the reasons she’s special is that she, unlike me, is not prone to misspelling people names. :oops:

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
heh, atleast you don't call me Mike or Jake....

Hey, this Samsung 172T is nice... only with I had DVI now.

I bought a Kansas Cash lotto ticket and a Powerball ticket, but sadly have never played either and have no idea when drawings are or how to check the winning numbers. I vaguely remember that they're listed in the newspaper somewhere (maybe on the front)...

Merc, I didn't have to buy alcohol for my 21st... My gf went to FL to visit her family and I went out with my parents and my ssiter to a chinese (Szechwan/Hunan) restraunt. Sadly, I didn't invite a single friend... as I haven't talked to any of my old friends in quite some time.

After dinner, my father took me to a Old Chicago where we had a couple beers and played a few rounds of billiards (He royally whipped my butt as usual).

Then we came home and I opened gifts and had cake/ice cream. I later took the dogs for a walk and started playing with my new toys (Samsung 172T, a logitec wireless mouse/keyboard, and a USB thumb drive)

Overall it was a humblling experience. I don't often get to sit down and talk with my parents and I'm glad that we can still communicate and have fun while doing it.

Thank you all for your congratulations
-Blake

Pradeep

Storage? I am Storage!
Congrats Blake, on the 21 and the new job. :mrgrn:

I thought you could buy lottery tickets at 18?

Last night it was rumoured I was drinking some Reisling straight from the bottle, but I think I was mistaken for DrunkenBastard.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Clocker said:
OMG Blake you are making me feel old. :eekers: C
Kevin:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I am older than Blake and Tim combined. :x

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
I got both of mine yesterday. Antec customer service kicks butt. Fast and friendly on email and shipout.

I really like their cases. THe next enclosure I buy for myself will be Antec.

C

blakerwry

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
justblake.com
blakerwry said:
reinstalled XP in no time flat and everything worked perfectly without a single hiccup...

oh, and it boots faster now too... used to boot in about 45 seconds, now it's 32 seconds... too bad i didn't win that lottery.