CHEAP, FREE EMAIL ACCOUNT?

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Hi guys

My current employer, requires me to have an email address, alleged to save paper, but, if screws with me at home, and that's not happening.

Anyone have a free email I can give my current district?

Anyone have any great ways to screw with someone who's using the 'high horse' approach to administration?

All suggestions would be great, and private...

GS

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
David:

That would be fun :mrgrn:

It's a public school, and the principal demands a bunch of stuff that is way beyond the original contract.

It's sort of like working with the Japanese. You sign a contract, for specific terms, and think you have a firm deal. They think the signing of the contract is time to start negotiations, for better terms from their side.

My latest experience was being called in, in front of the dean, and principal, for writing a level three referal to the Dean, since the student tried to physically intimidate me, coming close, staring, and saying " fuck you!"

Since it didn't get the response he wanted, he finally obeyed the security guard, and was taken from the room, but, he ran away from the guard.

Kid comes to school so little, no one knew his name, and, he was a kid that wasn't even in my class, I was baby sitting during the CASHEE.

The principal said since I'm white, black kids are going to say, "fuck you"
to me, and, why am I writing a referal? What she was saying is you are supposed to allow black kids to act that way towards you.

The funny part was the kid, if he would have obeyed instructions, was going to a lower level room, to cool off, but, it was his choice, and he escalated the situation, trying to intimidate me in front of my kids, who know WAY more about my phisical abilities then he did.

:roll:

She also told my department chairhead's girl friend, in a job interview, that she was white, and too small to handle the population at Balboa.

San Francisco Unified also has as one of their State approved goals to hire more minority teachers. A really good place not to work. That certainly fits me, white and male in San Francisco.

gs

GS

MaxBurn

Storage Is My Life
I really like my fastmail.us account. Use it almost exclusively for personal email now.