Cheese or Font

LOST6200

Storage is cool
oH brothers. Some Peple have way too mauch free time in therio lives,. It is rather fun y in concepot I must admiont.

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
Does it really matter if you don't know the difference? ;) Apparently I know more fonts than cheese. :(

ddrueding

Fixture
I was running in the high-60s by going 100% cheese before I quit. The fact that it is so challenging is really the funny part.

LunarMist

I was 6 of the first 7 and then missed a couple and exited.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
I can top that.

I submitted an RMA request to Axiontech for a Hauppauge USB PVR doohickey about three and a half years ago since, according to Hauppauge, I was supposed to return it to the store rather than the company.

Eventually I contacted Hauppauge directly and got a new doohickey, but once a month I still an Email from Axiontech saying that my RMA is still being processed. I have 41 of them.
Once a w

LunarMist

I can top that.

I submitted an RMA request to Axiontech for a Hauppauge USB PVR doohickey about three and a half years ago since, according to Hauppauge, I was supposed to return it to the store rather than the company.

Eventually I contacted Hauppauge directly and got a new doohickey, but once a month I still an Email from Axiontech saying that my RMA is still being processed. I have 41 of them.
Once a w

Wrong thread?