CLOCKER! You da man!

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Take a look on the Folding at Home results board for that massively scoring member named P_133_6_10_02_10PM, Prof.

If I am any guess, that is Clocker's ultra-powerful Pentium 133, overclocked to 133MHz. I'd say he started that work unit at 2:10PM on the 10th of June, that he's running it 24 hours a day, and that monster machine of his has finished a 0.6 point work unit already! Wow! Only four days!

(I wonder how long it would take to complete a ProteinA? :))

Clocker

Storage? I am Storage!
Thank you ... thank you .... thank you....

That one was for Coug!

My ISP went down for most of last evening so my machines sat idle for about 6 hours.....boo hooo!

C

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
You had a pretty small protein to calculate. However, I think it took around 3½ days for your P5-133 to finish it, so in theory, you blew up the timer for this one anyway. Nice to see the F@h server gives us credit even when it takes us a bit too much time before the work is shipped somewhere else.

Thanks for the test Clocker.

Handruin

Administrator
I dunno about everyone else, but for me their stats page is the slowest damn thing! Nice job Clocker! :)

Cliptin

Wannabe Storage Freak
Website
www.whstrain.us
Handruin said:
I dunno about everyone else, but for me their stats page is the slowest damn thing! Nice job Clocker! :)

Of course my P133 is running as a file server but this mean beast completes a frame in 215 minutes. That's a projected total calculation time of 15 days for a proteinAg29a.

Smokin'.

Tea

Storage? I am Storage!
Website
www.redhill.net.au
Hmmmmm. Tannin has some working 386SX-16 boards I could borrow. Is there a world record for the slowest ProteinA? Ahh, come to think of it, I'd have to find one with a co-pro. That might be a little tricky. He's got a 386DX-40 with a co-pro. That might do. Ahh! What about a 486SLC-25? I know he's got SLC/2-50s and 66s. Some of those have co-pros. Could probably put the co-pro onto an SLC-25 board. Rough, off the top of my head estimate: ProteinA: 12 to 18 months. :) Should I experiment?

NRG = mc²

Storage is cool
By all means, lets see what it can do without the coprocessor. If it doesn't melt down and blow up by then.