Compact Printer

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I need a compact inkjet printer to replace an older dead one. Most of the printers I checked in the store this weekend had extraneous functionality such as a fax/scanner or had a bulky paper tray. Due to space constraints the printer must have a very small footprint, typically the type with a vertical sheet feeder that holds a few pages. The printer will be lightly used, around 300 pages per month of mostly text or internet content. Thanks.

Santilli

Hairy Aussie
Canon's BJ-85 was rather cool, since it could be had with a mobile battery, if it worked, and, a scanner cartridge. Had one, gave it to a friend...May get it back...

LunarMist

I can't believe I'm a Fixture
I did not mean something for travel, just a small desktop printer. The former printer was a Canon S300 if that means anything. Now the light keeps blinking yellow. There are not too many decent-looking simple inkjet options with the scanner fax crud. Maybe an HP 6940 or Canon 4500, but they are bulky.

Bozo

Storage? I am Storage!
Recently I purchased a number of HP Deskjet D2430 printers at work. They have a very small foot print and seem to be holding up well in an industrial envirnment.

Bozo :joker: