CougTek

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
Since the thread is locked and I can't reply there: In answer to your question, timwhit (and for anyone else who might wonder), Coug's weekday job is a considerable distance from his home, so he's only living there on weekends. During the week, he's away from internet access, and thus hasn't been able to spend time as much time here as he used to.

Hopefull that'll get better sometime soon.

its.fubar

Learning Storage Performance
and it was once said that the purpose of the internet was to bring people closer together so I suppose that is only good if you have it and if you not only have it at home but also at work a company that has not the service are they truly a company of the twenty first century :wink:

CougTek

Hairy Aussie
I finished moving last Sunday. Now I have internet access all the time like I used too. I'm still quite busy, but at least I can check things online once a day.

Mercutio

Fatwah on Western Digital
It'll be good to have the news section up and running again, even if the only thing I want to use it for is to make fun of nvidia's latest lawnmow... I mean graphics product.

sechs

Storage? I am Storage!
My expectation is that nVidia's next <s>dustbuster plus</s> graphics product won't suck.